A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 95

April 12, 2011

Last night I had to lower Munchkin's crib mattress to the lowest level. It was too late to take a picture then, so we got a picture this morning! Hugging DaddyBear and giggling...and not able to try to climb out! She wasn't actively trying to climb out before, but you could tell she was getting the idea and I wanted to stop it before she got any better at it--and risked hurting herself.

Last night this little guy came up to me when I was getting the tools to adjust the crib and he's been hanging around today. No collar, so I don't know where his family is, but he's friendly and you can definitely tell that he has a family somewhere. I'm hoping that he's just an outside cat and goes home. Munchkin LOVES him and screams at me when I make her come inside and he has to stay outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment