A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 65

March 13, 2011
Munchkin took this lovely picture.

VeggieTales!!!! Can you tell Munchkin was just a little excited?! She LOVES VeggieTales!

We went to Lake Charles to get Mark a new tube and tire for his bike--it's been flat for MONTHS. He's had the bike for 8 years or so and this is the first time he's had to replace it, so he's gotten his time out of it! We headed to the only white sand beach inland from Florida to Texas--Munchkin HATED walking in it. I picked up two sea shells (lake shells?) to take home.

We went for a bike ride when we got home, first time Munchkin has tolerated her helmet and really loved riding in her trailer! Lemme tell you though, that trailer definitely adds to the workout side of bike riding! I absolutely LOVE my bike though, every time I ride it, I always say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment