A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 34

February 10, 2011

Munchkin has perfected the art of climbing off our bed. She had come to bed with me since Mark had to go to work super early and decided to wake me up by climbing off the bed and coming up to my face to laugh and give me kisses.

After a successful diaper change, Munchkin ran off to her chair before I could get her dressed! She picked up "The Little Red Hen", one of her favorites. This was a book given to me by Murmur in March 1989 (Thanks to Auntie Em for writing that in the "This Little Golden Book belongs to" line), so it's a special one!

Munchkin wanted a banana for a snack...well, the sticker said "Place on forehead and laugh". What can I say? We had to follow directions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment