A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 32

February 8, 2011
I can't believe we're on Day 32 already!!! A whole month has been documented so far...wow!

Sorry for the blurriness, but I was dancing when I took this picture! Munchkin started playing the music from her house, so I entertained her by dancing. She was my little DJ for a few minutes!

Since she didn't have a real nap, she fell asleep in the car when we were running errands. She looked so uncomfortable with her head hanging down so Mark was sweet and put her neck pillow on--and we found out it's not so super helpful when she has a big hood behind her head!

We tried a new place for dinner (and it was yummy!). Munchkin hid her cups at home (one is still MIA!) but since she knows how to use a straw, we didn't have to worry! She LOVED drinking out of a cup like Mommy & Daddy! To give credit where credit is due: Mark took this picture--I was busy cutting up her first piece of pizza (she ended up eating about one and a half slices, but they were REALLY skinny slices!)

No comments:

Post a Comment