A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 7

Hey, we're a week in!!

January 14, 2011

It was another Curves day! I wore my skirt from Skirt Sports for the first time (other than around the house) and loved it! The skirt itself has "spankies" built in, but that's not enough coverage for me at Curves, so I put on my capris under it! The capris are a little big, so I'm going to alter them a little and make them fit better and more smoothly under the skirt.


A night for Christmas presents: I made beef stew for dinner (yum!) in our new Dutch oven and since I'm paranoid about burning myself on the oven, I used the oven stick (for lack of a better name--it's shorter and easier than oven rack push-puller thingie) to move the rack!

No comments:

Post a Comment