A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 10

January 17, 2011

**WARNING: Babies make gross things that Mommies have to clean up...today includes that!**

Munchkin woke up at 4am and I was hoping to get her into bed with me and go back to sleep for a few more hours. No such luck for us, she got sick sometime in the night. My "good morning, Mommy" was changing clothes and putting sheets in the washer.


We finally got batteries for Roomba's virtual wall. I LOVE being able to use Roomba again! Amazingly, I only had to empty/clean brushes once!! I made him clean the living room and for the very first time, he went home on his own after being satisfied the carpet was clean! Roomba: You've had a nice vacation, but it's time for you to get back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment